Monday, October 1, 2007

I hate it here (Adventures in Brookline, part Deux)


Another day in Brookline, where the library gets barely any signal wireless wise and everyone reads the fucking newspaper. Don't these people have jobs? I decided after finishing up at the library, I'd loaf around the streets of "The Line" and see if I could find anything cool.

After 30 minutes in Brookline alone, the mind starts to wander. The sheer lack of anything cool to do puts tremendous pressure on an outsider, mentally and emotionally. I must've looked like Arnold Scwartzenegger at the end of Total Recall (when he is on the surface of Mars) I thought my head was going to explode.

Luckily it didn't. I don't think this town could handle such excitement. After getting some shitty pizza at some shitty pizza place, I went to my school. I was like 2 PM, and thus had 2 hour to kill. I decided to see what kind of connection I could get sitting at one of the many little outside tables we have. Sure enough, great connection! I'm fucking zooming! Signal was stronger than the Pee smell in the doorway to the garage under the Stop and Shop building in Quincy Center.

My 4 PM English class was canceled, I can finally leave Brookline!

No comments: