Friday, September 7, 2007

Procrastination 101


School has started and I've got to say, it's been pretty neat. The whole feel of the place is kinda nice in general.

Classes are not too bad so far, though I haven't had English or "Fundamentals of Design" yet. Thankfully, that dreadful last post is behind me. I wouldn't really have topped myself if I didn't get in, I just would have waited until next semester, but who doesn't love the drama?

I went out and bought an MacBook and I've got to say, it's quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever owned. It's just plain hot, the super model of laptop technology. The keys are so smooth, it's like typing on a vagina.

I've lost interest in this blog,sadly. Time is not on my side these days and I'm running out of witty things to say (if you haven't noticed...) It's about time to introduce phase two of FYB, which you'll (the 3 1/2 people who read this) will see.

Anywho, I've got a train to catch. The Brown train waits for no man....

Get it? No.. I figured.

No comments: