Saturday, July 7, 2007

Tre Chic faux pax

Fitness kick. New phone. Binge drinking.FRAGMENTS!

I know I addressed this once, but my new phone is so freakin' awesome that I felt the need to mention it again. In other news, I'm back to exercising. I worked out for an hour yesterday and vomited. It makes me think about quitting cigarettes. FOR A MINUTE!

Fashion is dumb. They should make those sweatpants with words on the ass say better things. Like "gonorrhea" or "chlamydia" and things of that nature. Juicy sounds gross enough, like diarrhea or something.

I drank like 13 or something beers in about an hour today. A few hours later, I took a nap. That's why I'm up at 4 AM and bored out of my mind (thus the blogging.) This is boring.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Binge drinking Fresca would make life better.