Saturday, August 25, 2007

Nevermind the Pakis, here's MY computer support.

After Itunes inevitably went ultra gay on me, I decided to restart my computer after many months. What's this? A black screen? A black fucking screen? Yes, your pretty Windows XP logo is cute, but where's my god damn desktop? Where's my leet wall paper? Where are my icons?! Where's the task bar and clock?!?!

Don't do this to me,baby. We can work it out. I'll buy you an ice cream if you work. I'll stop looking at other computers. It was one time, one fucking time! You know I'd never replace you. We've been through so much together, don't do this to me now.

You fucking cunt! Start or I'll fucking kill you! I swear to God I'll smash you into a thousand pieces, not even your mother board will be able to identify you. You like that bitch? Cold boot, in your fucking face.

Please...

Please...

Safe mode? Work! Oh my God please work. Yes. Yes! To when the times were good, go there! Do it! Do it!

And now we wait..

Wait...

Wait...

Yes! You're my fucking bitch! I own you! You work for me!

No comments: