Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Eternal Sellout of the Myspace Kind.

In an effort to whore my blog some more, I got a myspace. Yeah, yeah..I know. They are eternally gay and forever will be, but traffic! Fucking traffic! C'mon!

So yeah, if you're interested, my thing is at www.myspace.com/fuckyourblog and send me a friend request. Join the Fuck Your Blog army and all that.

In other news, I put in my 2 week notice at Burger King, where I've been working for the past couple months. It seems like the shittiest job in the world, and it is, but there's certain things that make it not so shitty. Perhaps the one that sticks out most in my mind is not really giving a fuck whether I get fired or not. If you haven't had a job like that, I suggest you get one before you die, you won't regret it.

Another important aspect of working there is sluts. There are a lot of sluts in Weymouth. As the old saying goes: "Girls in Weymouth will have sex with you" and they will. Even with my lower than low standards, there are a few I wouldn't touch with a pool skimmer, attached to a yard stick,attached to another man's penis... but that's to be expected.

Having a cool boss helped, and the fact that there are some supple barely (not quite) legal hunnies for which to gaze upon while working. These few are the exception to the skanks mentioned above. Sweet girls, untarnished by their town's reputation. That plays a large factor in the "Hans Strongo wants to defile your body" scheme. Luckily, with the absence of occupational responsibility and a lax sexual harassment policy, my advances are given the freedom they need to possibly blossom into that drunken night those poor naive girls will look back on in disgust many years from now.

I will bid the kingdom good bye, leaving with a sense of satisfaction, 3/4 of a gallon of marinara sauce, and about a pound of mozzarella cheese, which is also how I'd imagine the morning after sex with Rachel Ray would be.

I don't get it either...

No comments: