Thursday, June 19, 2008

Maybe sprout wings

As if my "Rooftops and Mutton Chops" post wasn't enough reminiscing and nostalgia, it was yesterday exactly one year ago that I became a vegetarian.

Yes, one full year without eating the flesh of another living creature. Its not hard, but seriously, don't try it. The less people that become Vegetarians, the more interesting the ones who are remain. I don't know what it is, but once someone knows about it, you're looked at in a different way, generally positive. Sure, there's the fag stigma involved, but I go to Art school. If you think I'm a queer because of those two things, let me know and we can arrange my kicking your teeth in and/or fucking your girlfriend/wife/sister/mother.

Moving right along...

Yeah, I don't really have anything else to add. It's 3:52 in the morning and I'm beat. No sleep til Brookline though, it's Thursday already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.